If you missed the previous day, follow this…….Day three
Half way there!!!
Ok, now for something new, you need to remove three quarters of this glorious, slightly pungent goo and throw it away.
- Adding 100g room temperature water, stir it well
- strain to remove the raisins, them pour the liquid back into the jar
- Plump and ready to discard
Here’s another change, instead of adding our usual 4 heaped teaspoons of flour, we’re going to add 125g of white bread flour, as show below.
- Here’s a change, 125g white bread flour
- Added flour makes a lovely thick paste. Close lid and leave for another 24 hours at room temp.